At the community’s bistro, residents can stop by at any time of the day for a cup of coffee, a snack or a quick grab-and-go meal. With fresh salads, sandwiches and more provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, this is great place to meet with friends or pick up a bite on the go.
When it comes to dining, our forward-thinking approach means we incorporate the finest, freshest ingredients when producing our ever-changing selection of enticing, locally sourced options. Beyond designing incredible menus for residents to enjoy, our culinary team is especially dedicated to senior health and wellness. All this combines to give residents the essential ingredients for a satisfying life at the area’s newest retirement community.
Flavorful Life at Longleaf
Across all dining venues at our retirement community, you’ll find specialty cuisine expertly prepared by our culinary team based on residents’ preferences and dietary considerations. You can also trust our high-end hospitality to include advanced protective protocols to keep residents safe while enjoying the Longleaf dining experience.
- Seasonal menus with fresh, healthy ingredients
- Variety of dishes to suit resident preferences
- Special dietary and allergy considerations, as necessary
- Multiple dining restaurants and dining venues, including a café
- Dedicated Memory Care restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor seating available
- Private dining room
- Families and friends welcome